Thank you for visiting our little part of the internet 🙂
We strive to create the most comprehensive, helpful and accurate library of content around the topics of health, nutrition and living the good life.
While many authors contribute to our site, our editorial team goes over the content to check for accuracy and to update it as needed to make sure it’s current and doesn’t get out of date.
- Transparent Sponsorship – if we get paid to review something or so cover a specific subject, you should know about it. Sponsored products will be marked as such. Some links will be affiliate links and may pay us if you choose to purchase something (at no extra cost to you). Overall we strive to be about YOU… not about MONEY.
- Be Fair – we want to cover everything while being fair. We also want to give our honest opinions. Sometimes that conflicts. Our goal is to try to understand both sides and give you, the reader, our best summary of the facts as well as our own opinions. We never lie to push our own agenda.
How we keep the lights on (make money):
As part of aiming to be as transparent as possible to our readers, we provide below a list of ways in which we could potentially generate revenue to fund operations.
Keep in mind, we do NOT let this influence editorial decisions:
Affiliate code links in suggestions on where to go to buy a bottle of something we write about.
Affiliate code links to things we reference in buying guides, including items up on Amazon.
Traditional web advertising via banner ads on the site.
Sponsored content (i.e. advertorials), which will be clearly spelled out as such when posted.
Sponsored portions of the site, such as specific categories, articles or topics.
Selling our own merchandise and products when and if available.
Meet Our Editors
Natalia is an engineer in the Bio-Tech space. She has been working for almost 20 years with large fortune 500 companies as well as growing startups to create the best health and wellness products that you see on your store shelves (as well as at your doctor’s office).
- BEST THINGS TO DRINK IN THE MORNING FOR SUSTAINED ENERGYby Natalia CheneyOne year I decided to determine once and for all what the absolute best morning energy drink was. Coffee is ok for most people, but what if you want healthy, sustained energy without jitters and crashes? Does that seem too good to be true? In this article I will go over specific ingredients that you … Continue reading “BEST THINGS TO DRINK IN THE MORNING FOR SUSTAINED ENERGY”
- Beetroot Powder Benefitsby Natalia CheneyLet’s dive into the potential Beetroot Powder benefits and how this root can supercharge your health. Beets are nothing new to the culinary world, but this little vegetable is gaining recognition as a powerful nitric oxide booster, while being all natural. Too good to be true? Let’s find out. What is Beetroot Powder Beetroot powder … Continue reading “Beetroot Powder Benefits”
- Alani Nu Pre Workout Reviewsby Natalia CheneyIn this review, we will be looking at Alani Nu Pre Workout and how it can help you achieve your fitness goals. Alani Nu is an all-in-one pre-workout supplement that has been designed to help you get the most out of your workout. It has several different ingredients that work together to provide the right … Continue reading “Alani Nu Pre Workout Reviews”
- How Long After Teeth Whitening Can I Drink Coffee?by Natalia CheneyTeeth whitening is the process of lightening the color of your teeth. It can be done by a professional dentist, or at home using over-the-counter whitening products. Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic dentistry procedure because it can significantly improve the appearance of your smile. Whiter teeth can make you look younger and more attractive, … Continue reading “How Long After Teeth Whitening Can I Drink Coffee?”
- Is Mushroom Coffee Safe While Breastfeeding?by Natalia CheneyAn important question that comes up for people looking to start experiencing the benefits of mushroom coffee: “Is mushroom coffee safe while breastfeeding?” ANSWER: Mushroom coffee has active mushroom compounds that CAN affect your endocrine system (your hormones) and therefore should be avoided when pregnant or breastfeeding. Of course check with your doctor for specific … Continue reading “Is Mushroom Coffee Safe While Breastfeeding?”
- Athletic Greens Review 2022 – World’s Best or Waste of Cash?by Natalia CheneyThe results are in and the Athletic Greens review is up! We dive deep to see if this all-in-one green drink is worth the money. Working out and staying active benefits the body immensely – but without nutrition, a fitness regime suffers. Keeping healthy throughout life requires equal amounts of nutritious foods and physical activity. … Continue reading “Athletic Greens Review 2022 – World’s Best or Waste of Cash?”
- Happy Mammoth Reviewby Natalia CheneyHappy Mammoth products target hormonal imbalances, mood disorders, sleep quality, immune deficiencies, metabolic imbalances, and digestive issues. We will review some of the best-selling items from Happy Mammoth, including Prebiotic Collagen Protein, New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony, Hormone Harmony PLUS+, Ultra Absorb L-Glutamine, and Deep Sleep Mode. About the Brand The Happy Mammoth brand … Continue reading “Happy Mammoth Review”
- RYZE Mushroom Coffee Reviews 2022- the Good and the Badby Natalia CheneyThe RYZE Mushroom Coffee Reviews are in. This new coffee alternatives promises a lot, but does it live up to the hype? Our testers dive in. If you’re a coffee connoisseur, or maybe just around the coffee world, you may have heard about the increasing popularity of mushroom coffee. One of the most popular brands … Continue reading “RYZE Mushroom Coffee Reviews 2022- the Good and the Bad”
- Liquid IV Reviews 2022 – Is the [hype] justified?by Natalia CheneyThe Liquid IV reviews are in! We look at the pros, cons, side effects and if it’s really worth it to buy this product. Liquid IV is a drink mix that you can add to a glass of water to improve hydration. In the following review, we’ll discuss how well this rehydration solution works and … Continue reading “Liquid IV Reviews 2022 – Is the [hype] justified?”
- Ka’Chava Reviewsby Natalia CheneyKa’Chava Tribal Superfood is a meal replacement powder that aims to deliver on several health promises due to the inclusion of “superfoods” in its formulation. According to the creators, the nutritional density of this whole-food replacement promotes general health in immunity, digestion, mental clarity, appearance, weight, energy, and muscle retention. In this review, we’ll look … Continue reading “Ka’Chava Reviews”
- Isagenix Collagen Elixir Reviewsby Natalia CheneyIsagenix Collagen Elixir reviews are all over the internet. Do the reviews tell the whole story? In this post, we’ll look at what Isagenix Collagen Elixir is and how it works. We’ll also look at some of the pros and cons. By the end, you should have a good idea of whether or not this … Continue reading “Isagenix Collagen Elixir Reviews”
- How Long Does it Take for Vitamins to Work?by Natalia CheneyEver wonder “How Long Does it Take for Vitamins to Work?” We look at home long it takes various vitamins to be start showing effects. We all want to make sure that we do everything possible to stay healthy when it comes to our health. This includes taking vitamins and supplements to ensure that our … Continue reading “How Long Does it Take for Vitamins to Work?”
- Vitamins for Tired Legs [Leg Fatigue & Heaviness] Here is what can help.by Natalia CheneyVitamins for Tired Legs: we look at what deficiencies can contribute to the tired legs condition and what supplements can help treat it. There is nothing as wrong as wanting to work out, but your legs are tired and can’t keep up. While most people may think it’s just a lack of endurance, there are … Continue reading “Vitamins for Tired Legs [Leg Fatigue & Heaviness] Here is what can help.”
- Vitamins For Carpal Tunnel – [Guide to Natural Remedies and Supplements]by Natalia CheneyWhat are the effective vitamins for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? We look into the supplement and natural remedies that can help treat this problem Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (also called CTS) is a chronic pain condition that is caused by pressure upon the median nerve that runs along the “carpal tunnel,” through the length of the arm. … Continue reading “Vitamins For Carpal Tunnel – [Guide to Natural Remedies and Supplements]”
- Gorilla Mind Smooth Review 2022 – [PLUS who should NOT use it]by Natalia CheneyBefore you try it, here is my honest Gorilla Mind Smooth Review. Plus I ask other testers for their views on this controversial nootropic. Gorilla Mind was founded in December 2017 by Derek, the person behind the “More Plates More Dates” podcast and YouTube channel. Gorilla Mind has a range of supplements mainly aimed at … Continue reading “Gorilla Mind Smooth Review 2022 – [PLUS who should NOT use it]”
- Lion’s Mane and Brain Fog – Can We Beat Brain Fog with Lion’s Mane?by Natalia CheneyThere is exciting evidence that Lion’s Mane, a mushroom resembling its namesake, has incredible neurological benefits. If you’re struggling with brain fog, read on to see if Lion’s Mane may be a viable option to improve your quality of life. Learn why so many people are turning to Lion’s Mane to combat brain fog and … Continue reading “Lion’s Mane and Brain Fog – Can We Beat Brain Fog with Lion’s Mane?”
- Best Lotion for Skin After Cast Removalby Natalia CheneyJust removed your cast? Looking for the best lotion for skin after cast removal? I’m glad you asked because there are some ingredients to avoid in the first few days after you remove your cast. After your cast is removed, it’s important to moisturize your skin to prevent dryness and itchiness. Avoid These Ingredients After … Continue reading “Best Lotion for Skin After Cast Removal”
- Hyperpigmentation Around Mouth: Causes and Treatmentsby Natalia CheneyMost people will experience some form of hyperpigmentation at some point in their lives. This is a condition that causes the skin to darken in small patches, typically around the mouth. The reason for this discoloration is an increase in melanin production, which can be the result of many different factors. Hyperpigmentation around mouth can … Continue reading “Hyperpigmentation Around Mouth: Causes and Treatments”
- Milk of Magnesia for Poresby Natalia CheneyUsing milk of magnesia (MOM) for pores has been getting some attention and a lot of people are searching for answers. MY TAKE: Milk of magnesia can probably have some short term pore shrinking properties, but long term there are much better solutions. Milk of magnesia would likely dry out your skin and give it … Continue reading “Milk of Magnesia for Pores”
- Best Body Lotion for Crepey Skin: Reviewed in 2022by Natalia CheneyAs we age, while we may remain young at heart, our skin begins showing tell-tale signs of wear from time, gravity and our environment. The market for skin care products has advanced tremendously in the last 20 years and has created a chance for us to reverse and erase some of these “age tells”. Like … Continue reading “Best Body Lotion for Crepey Skin: Reviewed in 2022”
- 7 Proven and Tested Exercises to Get Rid of Neck Fatby Natalia CheneyOne of the biggest issues women and men have is neck fat or what we commonly know as a double chin. Today our experts weigh in on “Proven and Tested Exercises to Get Rid of Neck Fat!“ Having a double chin can quick sap our confidence, it’s a hard thing to hide from other (unless … Continue reading “7 Proven and Tested Exercises to Get Rid of Neck Fat”
- Vicks Vapor Rub for Skin Tighteningby Natalia CheneyWhen it comes to chest congestion and the common cold, old-fashioned Vicks Vapor Rub (it’s actually spelled Vicks VapoRub) has been around for decades, but there is another incredible use for the product. Vicks is a fabulous skin tightening dynamo. That’s right, the famous vapor rub has been shown to smooth away face and neck … Continue reading “Vicks Vapor Rub for Skin Tightening”
- Bentonite Clay for Skin Tighteningby Natalia CheneyBentonite Clay for skin tightening is showing some real promise. Here’s what you need to know about this ancient clay. What is bentonite clay Bentonite Clay is named after Fort Benton, Wyoming where its largest sources are found. Its other name, Montmorillonite clay, stems from the region of France called Montmorillon, where it was first … Continue reading “Bentonite Clay for Skin Tightening”
- Tens Unit for Skin Tighteningby Natalia CheneyCan you use a TENS Unit for Skin Tightening? We look at studies to see what the truth is and if it can help with loose, sagging skin. As we grow older, one thing we notice as we look into the mirror is our sagging facial skin. This is the result of our skin loosing … Continue reading “Tens Unit for Skin Tightening”
- Vicks Vapor Rub For Wrinklesby Natalia CheneyPesky wrinkles can seem to appear out of nowhere. It usually doesn’t matter how much time and effort you put into caring for your skin as they can appear even on a surface that’s taken care of like gold. Fortunately, there are a few ways that you can delay wrinkles or keep them from being … Continue reading “Vicks Vapor Rub For Wrinkles”
- Vicks Vapor Rub for Wartsby Natalia CheneyMost of us know Vicks VapoRub from having a cold or a chest infection and having a parent place this on our chests when we were children. Although we tend to know Vicks as an excellent remedy for colds and congestion, it has become something of a cure-all for a range of medical problems and … Continue reading “Vicks Vapor Rub for Warts”
- Vicks Vapor Rub For Dark Spots: Will It Work?by Natalia CheneyVicks vapor rub is known to provide relief from many ailments and aches. Perhaps a stuffy nose, chest congestion, or even muscle pain. However, curious individuals would want to know if Vicks can be effective for skin care, specifically for treating dark spots. Vicks Vapor Rub For Dark Spots: How Can It Be Used On … Continue reading “Vicks Vapor Rub For Dark Spots: Will It Work?”
- Vicks Vapor Rub For Ear Infectionby Natalia CheneyGood health is vital to every person’s life. Without it, everything else does not make sense since you can’t function well. So you must get all the suitable medication you need when you need it, just make sure that you are in tip-top shape in your daily living. Ear Infections are painful conditions that can … Continue reading “Vicks Vapor Rub For Ear Infection”
- Vicks Vapor Rub For Dark Spotsby Natalia CheneyVicks vapor rub is known to provide relief from many ailments and aches. Perhaps a stuffy nose, chest congestion, or even muscle pain. However, curious individuals would want to know if Vicks can be effective for skin care, specifically for treating dark spots. Vicks Vapor Rub For Dark Spots: How Can It Be Used On … Continue reading “Vicks Vapor Rub For Dark Spots”
- Vicks Vapor Rub For Sunburnby Natalia CheneyAfter spending time outside in the sun whether it’s working in your yard or swimming in a pool, you might develop a sunburn. This is often a painful burn that could sometimes have blisters associated with it if it’s severe. Fortunately, there are a few different treatments that you can use in order to get … Continue reading “Vicks Vapor Rub For Sunburn”