Lamb chops are tender, delicious, and juicy. Just talking about them makes our mouth water. When we see lamb chops, we devour them all. So for us to imagine leftovers is unfathomable. If you have leftover lamb chops, that’s okay because you can reheat lamb chops later.
Yes, you can reheat lamb chops the next day, but ensure you do it before anyone else does, as it happens to most people’s favorite meal. We’ll tell you of some awesome and easy ways to reheat lamb chops.
Reheat Lamb Chops in the Oven
Reheating lamb chops in the oven is a good choice for those who want the “fresh out of the oven feel.” However, it takes time for the lamb chops to get extremely hot. Follow these steps:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use aluminum foil to cover the lamb chops.
- Place the lamb chops in the oven, turning it after 10 minutes. Remember, it’s 10 minutes on each side.
- Take the lamb chops out of the oven after 20 minutes. However, it may be less depending on how thick the lamb chops are.
- Check the lamb chops’ temperature using a thermometer. The internal temperature needs to be 65 degrees Fahrenheit. If it is, remove them from the oven.
Reheat on the Stove
One of the quickest ways to reheat the lamb chops and get it on your plate is to reheat them on the stove. If you’re reheating them on the stove, ensure not to overheat them, as they may dry out. Follow these steps:
- Place your skillet over a medium flame on the stove.
- Add a small amount of butter or oil to the skillet.
- Place the lamb chops into the skillet, heating each side for a few minutes. Don’t keep the lamb chops on the skillet for too long.
- Once the lamb chops are completely reheated, serve and eat.
Reheat Lamb Chops on a BBQ Grill
If you want, you can reheat them on a BBQ grill. Follow these steps:
- Preheat your grill to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray your grill using non-stick cooking oil or rub your favorite marinades or sauces on it.
- Put the cover on the grill, cooking both sides for five minutes.
- Place the lamb chops on the top rack, remove the cover, and cook for five more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Reheat in the Microwave
The easiest and quickest method – quicker than the stove method – is to reheat the lamb chops is to put them in the microwave. Follow these steps
- Put the lamb chops in a microwave-safe container or plate.
- Cover the lamb chops with a damp paper cloth.
- Place the microwave-safe container or plate on the outside of the turntable. Doing this prevents them from becoming dry.
- Set the microwave on high and microwave for two minutes. You may need to increase or decrease the time you microwave the lamb chops depending on your microwave’s power.
- Once the lamb chops are completely heated, remove them and serve.
Choose your favorite method to reheat lamb chops, and, this time, finish them because reheating them a second time is not recommended, as it may cause them to lose their juiciness and flavor.