Do you know how to reheat cookies?
There is nothing like the scent of freshly baked cookies. The best thing about this dessert is that you can experiment all you want! Whether you want plain chocolate, chocolate chip or macadamia nut cookies, you have the option of all. While your choice in cookies may differ, all cookie lovers agree on one thing: cookies taste best when they are fresh out of the oven!
TRENDING VIDEOS:==> Scientists discover plant that IMPROVES INTELLIGENCE. ==> How to Increase Credit Score FAST in 2022. ==> Why millions have stopped drinking coffee and drink THIS instead.
However, when baking cookies, you will likely cook a whole batch and store the rest for the coming days. This poses an imminent question: would these reheated cookies taste as good as they did when freshly baked? Fortunately for you, the answer is yes! Find out how to reheat cookies so they are gooey enough to let you sink your teeth in. Mmm.
How to Store?
The biggest challenge when storing cookies is to stop them from drying out. The best way to store cookies is to keep them in an airtight jar or container. You probably already knew that but the secret to keeping the cookies moist is adding a piece of bread in the container. This will ensure that your cookies do not turn into bricks and remain soft.
How to Reheat Cookies in a Microwave?
This is probably the quickest way you get to savor those delicious cookies. However, are you sure you have been reheating your cookies the right way? Follow these simple steps to avoid turning your cookies into rocks!
What you Need
- Microwave safe plate
- Paper towel
- Glass of water
- Take out the batch of cookies that you want to warm up
- Place the cookies onto a microwave safe plate
- Wet a paper towel and squeeze it to remove the excess liquid
- Place this towel over the plate of cookies. If you do not have any paper towels, simply place a glass of water in the microwave along with the cookies to create a source of moisture
- Place the cookies into the microwave and let it heat for 15 to 30 seconds
Do away with the paper towel and bite into the gooey cookies!
How to Reheat Cookies in the Oven?
If you have time, there is no better way to warm up cookies to perfection than in the oven. The only thing to remember is to keep a watchful eye to avoid over baking the cookies!
- Take out the number of cookies that you want to reheat
- Place them on an oven-proof plate
- Set the oven to 300 degrees F
- Now put the plate of cookies into the oven and let it heat for 4 to 6 minutes
- Keep an eye to avoid crisping up the cookies
Remove and enjoy!
Once you know how to reheat cookies, you can chow down on these scrumptious goodies whenever you want. If you want that added moisture in your cookies, simply brush the cookies with a coat of honey or any syrup. The cookies will soak up the moisture and come out as gooey as ever!